Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime

A Crossover RP Forum Between CSI: Miami And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Christmas in Miami. Something different. Mac was looking forward to spending the holidays with Lieutenant Caine and Calleigh. He hadn't seen them in months and what perfect opportunity than to spend the holidays with them?

Mac woke up at 5 am and headed to work for the last time before his vacation began. What would be in store for him today? Only time would tell. He was used to this routine by now, waking up, getting dressed, and stopping by his favorite coffee place to grab some coffee, two creamers and one sugar. That's exactly how he liked it.

Mac headed out the door and picked up the keys to the Avalanche, still half asleep from the other night and from waking up so early. He headed to the crime lab and put his stuff down, pulling out his cell phone and dialing Calleigh's number. "Cal, hey, I'm looking at my flight schedule and I'm scheduled to arrive in Miami at 4:35pm."

Will Mac and Stella be able to spend the holidays with Calleigh and Horatio or will he be held back?
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Calleigh answers: hi Mac! Sure. we will be there to pick you up soon! We are looking foreward to it!
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:24 pm

Mac parked the Avalanche in the parking garage and got out. "I'm looking forward to it too. If it's not too much trouble, I'm bringing Stella with me." he said.

Last edited by Detective Mac Taylor on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Not a problem at all..the more the merrier....Horatio and I are finally talking and Im home. that is a start. Nice Christmas present I would say.... How are you?
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Mac got settled into his office and sat in his chair. "Oh u know, I'm doing fine, just gonna take care of a few things before I head back home to do some last minute packing then off to the airport. Now u sure it's not too much trouble for u and Horatio to pick Stella and I from the airport?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Cal looks : it will be fine! no problem at all! my hummer just got out of the shop. hehe he got me a pink hummer so you will most likely be picked up in that one Smile hehe. Very Happy she smiles getting the eye from Horatio giggling. Is it that bad? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Mac scoffed. "I'm sure I'll be fine riding in a pink Hummer, Cal. U know what they say, tough guys wear pink, and they also ride in pink cars." he said.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:26 pm

She smiles...Giggling:: horatio is giving me the *Eye* LOL Okay good. LOL....hehe. Horatio...cut it out with that look giggles!
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Mac sat back in his office chair and relaxed a bit. "I'll let u go, Cal. I'll call u the second we land in Miami." he said.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Allright ....Smiling. We look foreward to seeing you!
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Mac pocketed his phone and say back in his office chair. He decided to call Stella to his office to discuss non work related things. "Stella, hey, could u come to my office, I need to discuss a few things with u regarding our vacation to Miami." he said.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Stella: sure...she says...as she heads to his office about fifteen minutes..later. She looks... coming and sitting down smiling. Whats up?
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Mac looked at Stella and smiled. "So, I was thinking, u know how we originally planned on staying with Cal and Horatio during our stay in Miami?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:09 pm

She nods...that would be a lot of fun. That would be a good idea. I did tell Cal that we would try to visit... and get some girl time too...lol. Splendid idea!
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:03 am

Mac smiled. "We could spend our honeymoon here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:16 pm

she looks. I have not seen Cal in a dog's age!! Let's go and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)   Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas in Miami (Mac, Stella, Calleigh, Horatio)
Page 1 of 1