Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime

A Crossover RP Forum Between CSI: Miami And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Empty
PostSubject: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:40 am

Calleigh, a little hot sweet young CSI comes to Miami Dade Police Department for her first interview...She and Horatio have been dating for a little bit and Horatio has grown to love her. But what he didn't know was Calleigh was being abused continuously...She comes in and Polly says; Lt. a Calleigh Duquesne is here to see you now. Yes sir. You may sit here madame and wait..Lt. Caine will be right down. Calleigh looks nodding: thank you. She has always dreamed of working at Miami Dade Police Department. The most respected place in Miami County.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:24 am

Horatio came across Calleigh's application and went to meet her. Yes they have been seeing each other outside of work, but she was really eager to join him in the MDPD. "Calleigh, come with me, we can do the interview in my office." he said.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:37 am

*Calleigh nods as she walks with him...a bit nervous...because Horatio is more strict on the job...so she has to forget for the next few hours...he is her bf...but she walks with him..and goes up the elevator..seeing him remove his glasses...and she says.. It is a fine...crime lab. As she sees He is still looking ahead. She follows him to his office. He opens the door as she waits outside for him to be ready and he gets things ready for their interview.
Back to top Go down
Sam J. Axe
Admin
Sam J. Axe

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:12 am

H nodded. "So tell me, why do u wanna become a CSI?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://doubletroubleinmiami.forumotion.com/
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:39 am

Well, I find it is a rewarding Job...Looking at Sam and Horatio . She eyes him. Knowing that I am saving lives. I am good with guns...Top of my class..and I know both the dangers and the safety measures of my field as a CSI. I know that Miami is a prize city to be working in ...in this profession. And I always do the best I can to keep this City Miami safe.
Back to top Go down
Sam J. Axe
Admin
Sam J. Axe

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:53 am

H nodded. "Do u think u can bring to the MDPD what Mac and his team bring to the NYPD?" he asked, fidgeting with his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Yes sir, and I can bring more than that.Smile smiling....I am the top of my rank ...I know my guns....I know my crime scenes.... I am smart and whitty and will be the best I can be for your team Lt. Caine...giving him that serious look.one eyebrow up and one down.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:00 pm

H nodded and paced around his office. "Ok. Well I have your number and I'll call u back in the next few days, ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Calleigh nods... thank you...Lt. She gets her paper and walks out fixing her hair..she knows what that means...
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:16 pm

H followed behind her. "U look beautiful by the way, Cal." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:21 pm

She nods...thank you ...as she looks at him and tilts her head...smiling. Walking out.
Back to top Go down
Fi Westen
Admin
Fi Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:08 pm

She is a sweet girl Horatio...she would be a nice addition to our team:) she smiles waiting for Michael to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Sam J. Axe
Admin
Sam J. Axe

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Sam arrived at the crime lab. "Hey guys I just heard. So did u hire her, Horatio?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Fi Westen
Admin
Fi Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:18 pm

I hope he does hire her...she is going to be a sweet addition...Smile She is smart and she is...a whippersnapper.. and she knows her guns! Oy!
Back to top Go down
Sam J. Axe
Admin
Sam J. Axe

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Sam laughed. "She'll get the job for sure. At least for us, we're self employed spies!!!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Fi Westen
Admin
Fi Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:23 pm

I know we are... but still. We need to make sure Calleigh doesn't LOSE this chance.
Back to top Go down
Sam J. Axe
Admin
Sam J. Axe

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:26 pm

"She won't. We need to keep her away from her father. He's a dangerous man, Fi. Very dangerous." Sam said.
Back to top Go down
Fi Westen
Admin
Fi Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Yes... I am so aware of that Sam. I left a message for Horatio to call me. Poor Cal won't eat a thing. She had some toast this morning but that was even a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard   Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calleigh and Horatio..~ Love in the Air. Cal comes Aboard
Page 1 of 1