Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime

A Crossover RP Forum Between CSI: Miami And CSI: NY

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Empty
PostSubject: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Calleigh sits back in tears…she feels so lost…. It is  the day where Horatio and Cal will have *The Talk*  She wonders what this is going to bring. She is so worried.  She eyes the window as the rain hits the windowsill. Thunder rolls  as the big windows at MDPD are being filled with water from the heavy rains.  She paces the interrogation room as she eyes the hummers going in..and turning out of the building. She thinks to herself: “I so want to do that. I so want to be saving lives…” She cries as her emotions are overwhelming..as she crosses her arms… so beside herself. Saying to herself: “ I had to drink…and its my fault..and I guess my career is mushed… she cries a  little harder but soft only for herself to hear. She wipes her face as she hears a very strict voice of Horatio’s boom: “CALLEIGH LYNNE DUQUESNE…Sit…Down…”  She looks at him and opens her mouth…to say something…and she eyes him. Horatio looks at her: “Calleigh…Sit..down…” finger up.  She looks at Horatio: “Lt. Caine I….I want to say something…..”  Horatio looks: “ you will have your  time to speak. But for now…Sit…Down. I don’t care. Right now I am not acting as your boyfriend, I am acting as Lt. of this Crime Lab. I love you, but for now….you are being disciplined. I love you but you don’t want to listen to anyone of us. I have a good mind to put you in jail for a few days to make you listen. But this..is your last chance to listen. If you do not listen…and do as I tell you…and turn your leaf over…and change, then forget a job, forget being a cop. Because a cop listens. And No crying. I know you are going through a lot, and I realize it. But I had enough. Yelling, kicking tables and ransacking my lab. That alone…is grounds of forget being a CSI..for a long time until you mature your little self! We will apprehend your father and we will do you right. But flying off the handle in my LAB IS NOT GOING TO WIN ME OVER BABYGIRL! Not even a little. You think that I am going to take this? Is this going to hurry anything? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Now… I will be sitting here and I will do the talking. YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME and the CIA….You are my girlfriend YES… BUT IT WILL TAKE A LOT to be my wife….” Calleigh looks at him.: I..I'm Sorry! I really am. She sits back hand over her face. She cries ....: Horatio looks..: "Sorry? SORRY? Well Sweetheart, it will take a lot more than Sorry. I know it is not all your fault. Your father is a JERK. And he will get his! This is why I am letting you off of the DUI charge. But , honey what were you thinking? Police Officers do not act this way! Just because I didn't hire you right away? You think you need to throw tantrums? I get a little angry at you for something, and well I'm gonna trash my boyfriend's lab like a 12 year old??? Come ON! You want to work for me? Honey, it is a rough place, and it takes a special and mature person to be a CSI. I have known you a very long time. I have seen your Dad's history and his Alcohol Abuse. I have interrogated him so many countless times. I will see about forgiving you when you show me a little more respect and some growing. I want to hire you. I seriously do. But Just because I don't call you right away you DRINK? I have seen you at Acid Drop a few times drinking up a storm. Please baby...do not turn into your father...you are too beautiful for that. IF YOU want to work for me and you are serious about it...and you want to be my wife someday... Grow up some!" Rubbing his head some...he scratches his hair and turns around. his face matches his hair but he has a wonderful sense of self-control.
Horatio opens her father’s file and his file on her.  What is going to happen next?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 pm

*Calleigh looks and waits for Horatio to arrive as Fi leaves her in the room and goes to do work with Michael at the CIA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 pm

H walked in the room. "Cal. How are u today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Cal: looks...um...just want things back to normal... and I want to have a job as Cal knows...she isn't going home until Horatio is good and ready...and She definately is NOT going home with her Dad...He is fuming with her ...She is lucky she is not jailed for all she did. But considering the circumstances, she is off the DUI charge. She looks at him. H..oratio...I...as she sees his finger up as she saw he didn't get much sleep worried about her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:06 am

Horatio nodded. "Cal, I need to ask u a question and this is off the record. Do u love me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:07 am

She looks: Yes...I love you so very much....more than anything in this world...She looks worried now. I love you with every fibre of my being. She eyes his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 am

H took off his sunglasses and headed closer to Cal. "I know for certain I love u too. There's no hiding that feeling. I want u to move in. With me." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:13 am

She looks. I want that too. I love you Horatio...cuffs still on her wrists. She tears some. She looks at horatio...her eyes filled with love for him. She says: What happens to me from...here? She sees his hand on her cheek ever so fragile... the helpless soul at the moment in need of his love and attention and much needed help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 am

"I'll uncuff u. U did nothing wrong, ok? U did nothing wrong." H said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:20 am

She nods...she shakes some...as she holds her wrists up and she tears. I had no choice...my father...would have hurt me worse than i am now..she tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Westen
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:36 am

Michael tried to lighten the mood. "Cal, u have nothing to worry about. We'll find H and all of this will be taken care of. I promise." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:52 am

Calleigh looks... she tears... How...?? she looks at him puzzled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Mac looked at Michael then at Cal. "Easy. All I have to do is triangulate H's cel phone, that'll give us a solid lead as to where he could be. Did he say anything to u before he took off, Cal?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Umn...He asked me if I wanted to move in with him...and I said yes....but haven't seen him since..I am so worried...he is angry the way I almost um..ended my life...she says...but he did want me to move in with him...and I so want to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh)   Horatio and Calleigh ~ The Talk (Horatio and Calleigh) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1