Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime

A Crossover RP Forum Between CSI: Miami And CSI: NY

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Empty
PostSubject: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Calleigh is rushed to Miami Dade Memorial after giving herself a blow in the head but it misses all the vessels. She may pull through  but it is going to take a lot of effort from Horatio. She lays in ICU…Everywhere you look there are wires all around the young woman and a tube down into her lungs to pump the oxygen into her. Calleigh is in the tent and the tent is zipped up and the only one allowed in there is Horatio and anyone on the close team. The pump goes Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. and on it goes. Her lifeless little body lies there and her hands are on her chest area comfortably where her hospital bracelet identifying her is on her wrist.  Her cubic zarconia bracelet on the left hand sparkles. It was put on that day from the team Reading:
Get well Calleigh…Fight…we love you…:
And on the card it saysLove : Horatio, Natalia, Ryan and
Walter and Uncle Frank and Jesse Cardoza and the MDPD Staff. Attached
To a big Bouquet of Roses… two dozen of them. A teddy bear sits on the bed side table with H on one bottom foot and a C on the other..and a heart saying Get Well Soon Baby on the bear.

Calleigh lays there. The machine goes again is pumping out the oxygen in and out of her as it goes: Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. and the nurse comes in to check on her. Calleigh is warm and alive. Her hair neatly brushed and draped across the pillow and she has her eyes tightly closed. Cal’s nails are shiny with rose nail polish and sparkles… and her hands so soft and plush. Her cubic  zarconia on her middle finger from Natalia on her right hand sparkles in the sun dancing from the window.  Nat tears…: Don’t die…. Please Calleigh…. We love you so much..So Does Horatio…so much…and well…without you? We would not be the same… she strokes her hand…and watches Cal’s body rest on the bed.  Her  room is a private room and her curtain shut for the team to have privacy.

Still Calleigh's machine goes : Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst…..

Eric: tears: Ya know Cal, we would miss you. We miss your laugh..and your funny jokes on the scene…and well we love the cerole cookin. We miss you Cal….tearing some. I know you and I did not always see eye to eye…but I know…that we love you…and Horatio has not been himself since you have been in the hospital. He eyes Calleigh’s body.  Fight…kiddo please….
Frank: comes in. He sits down beside his neice’s bedside.: “Calleigh…um …your Auntie Helen loved you so much …and uh…well I love you so much too. I miss you with all of my heart sweet pea. Do not die on us now…Your Auntie Helen being gone is painful enough.  It may take time but I just might knock some sense into Horatio …and make sure he marries ya. You will make him a good wife, ya hear? I want some  Great Nephews or nieces kiddo. I love you with all of my heart Calleighkins…yes I still think of you as Calleighkins…known you to be that since you were 5..”  He starts to tear…and strokes his niece’s hair with a love so tender. He huddles his face into his arms.  And he cries not being able to handle seeing his neice in that state of condition. He goes to see Horatio as H is looking at a photo album of Calleigh and him together with a tear escaping from his eyes…: Frank:  “Uh…H I know you love my neice…”  as he sees Cooper coming into the hospital looking at Cal.
Ryan: GET OUT! U GET THE F OUT!!!!!!! As he tears …YOU CAUSED THIS , YOU AND AARON CAUSED THIS!!!!!!!! GET OUT! Tearing…as he gets a pat on the back from Horatio…as the team blocks Cal’s door.
Cooper looks at the team. I..didn’t mean to!  Me and Aaron were just joking around!!! We always loved to Josh Cal!
He sees H get cuffs seeing he endangered Calleigh’s life…. Cooper: Come on H…I was just teasing! : Walter: YOU ARE TOYING WITH CALLEIGH’S LOVE LIFE!!! YOU BETTER HOPE CALLEIGH LIVES OR YOU WILL SPEND A LONG TIME IN PRISON COOPER! SO HELP ME!!
Walter shakes his head leaving.  Ryan comes into Cal’s room…stroking his hair tearing wiping his face turning looking towards the window… He cries some knowing Cal had better pull through…. He leaves: H …want anything? As he can see only the tip of Horatio’s head…as he sees him nod….as he hands Ryan : Coffee and Sandwich. Ryan nods his head. K ..H its on me. As H gives him a hand pup of Thank you.   Ryan closes the door to get Horatio’s dinner.  Yelina sits with Horatio.: I know you love her Horatio… stay strong for her…and she will be back…with a bang…as she can see H cry…and it is not often he cries…He holds Cal’s hand…silent…swallowing as Yelina goes to help the team plan something special for Cal.
Let’s Hope Calleigh pulls through.  Will she?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Stella sees Cal's condition from a webcam ...until Horatio and Mac clear its ok to go. She sighs...Calleigh..make it...please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Calleigh lays there...and her machine peacefully goes...
Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst…..Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. and she lays there so still ... as the nurse checks on her. The team sits outside her door. They come and they wait for Horatio to come back on break. Nat: I cannot believe this....It is not like...Cal to do something like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Mac broke protocol and went beyond the yellow tape. After all, Calleigh was his friend as well, and Mac knew Horatio since he was in the police academy. "Horatio, how's she doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:56 pm

]b]H: She is weak...but we are praying for her to pull through.... stroking her hair.... he gulps.... Mac, I miss her...I so want to be with her.... Calleigh's machine goes :
Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst….. Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst…..Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst…Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst….sssssssst…..Psssssst...sssssssst….Psssssssssst…

Horatio sighs...Calleigh is still and not moving a muscle.[/b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Mac got closer to Calleigh. "Cal. Hey it's Mac. I'm here with Stella and Horatio. You're in the hospital." Mac sighed and grabbed Cal's hand. He tried doing what he did with Don when he got injured a few years back. "Cal, if u can hear me, squeeze my hand. Squeeze my hand, Cal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Cal is very weak...as the promise ring from Horatio glitters. She squeezes very weak..she presses his fingers slowly with his. Her eyes are so glued shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:53 am

H waited with Mac. "Calleigh, it's Horatio. I love u. I need u to wake up ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:20 am

Cal moves her eyes..as her eye lids move. everyone watches.... Cal feels his lips up and down her cheeks....as she moans...H....o...r..a..tio...... as she is so weak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Horatio took a deep breath of relief. "Yes baby it's me. Oh my goodness I was so damn worried about u. How are u feeling?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:25 pm

She swallows..: W...eak... I...miss...u...as her hands are so soft but her body weak.  She feels his fingers through her hair. She can barely speak.  I love...you....she sighs..but weak still. her hand is so weak around his finger...She tears...as she sees Ice Cold Water. A straw reaches her dry lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Horatio grabbed the cup of water and gave it to Calleigh. "Here drink some of this. You're a bit dehydrated." he said as he handed her the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:25 pm

She drinks the water down some...and she swallows... as She eyes him..... she can barely speak but a little. she writes down. I know...I have a lot of explaining to do. Sad She is so tired...she can barely hold the pen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Horatio put the pen and paper down. "Baby u don't have to explain anything to me. I understand what happened. It's over and forgotten. I was able to hunt down your father. He's in custody as we speak and he's gonna be locked up for quite some time." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:30 pm

She writes: "I love you" she sees him take the pad as she is barely able to hold onto the pen. She rises her hand to put the pen on the table. she looks at Horatio able to lift her head some...her eyes so full of love for him... she can't talk much....but she sure can express herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Horatio stared at the piece of paper that contained the words "I love u." Horatio wrote on the piece of paper "I love u too, Cal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Mac watched as Cal and Horatio were catching up. He finally walked up to Horatio and said, "I'll leave u two alone, I'm gonna get some fresh air. And maybe even get a cup of coffee." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:49 pm

H: Its fine...I want to have dinner with you later and see how we can put Kenwald in jail for life.... as Cal is weak as her forehead is against his...
Ryan: Come on Mac...let's go get a coffee on me. Smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Stella feels Mac's tug...and she hugs cal some and walks out with Mac.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Mac tugged Stella. "Come on Stell, let's go get a coffee with Ryan. Horatio, that dinner offer sounds good. But I'm buying. Keep us posted on Cal ok?" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Horatio Caine
Admin
Lieutenant Horatio Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:57 pm

H nodded. "Will do Mac. And that dinner thing is on me, I insist. After all, you've already done so much for us." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Mac Nods....as Cal feels Horatio's warm hand.... she pulls his hands to her cheeks...seeing Horatio's eyes water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Meanwhile, Mac, Stella, and Ryan were out getting coffee. They just needed to get some fresh air after all they had gone through. "How long do u think Cal will be out of work for?" Mac asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Stella looks: Not sure.... But she is weak. So It will be a while... Horatio... are you moving her in with you? She lives in that dump on Coral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Mac was unaware that Cal and H were thinking about moving in together. "Horatio, Coral is a bad neighborhood. There is a vacant apartment in my neighborhood. The previous owners just moved out a week ago." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love   At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At The Hospital Part Two ~ Horatio and Calleigh ~ So…In Love
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next