Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime

A Crossover RP Forum Between CSI: Miami And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HORATIO MAYDAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

HORATIO MAYDAY Empty
PostSubject: HORATIO MAYDAY   HORATIO MAYDAY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Daniel Cooper and a couple of not so regular CSIS were toying with Calleigh's Mind.
Cooper leaves a text on Calleigh's Phone: Calleigh...its Coop. Um I just got word, Horatio has been seeing another woman and um he has left you. So um... You may want to go on.

Aaron: Hi Calleigh It is Aaron. Me and Coop Saw Horatio getting fresh with Polly the Front Desk Clerk...You may want to carry on and find another love etc.

Calleigh is freaking.... as Cooper says; you might as well Die Calleigh because no man would want you....

Cal tears... : Whaaa...as she has her gun at ready...

Fi: OH CRAP...She texts Horatio... MAYDAY... UM GET HERE YOUR GIRLFRIEND has a gun to her head and um...I would come and deal with this immediately.... : FI out.
Back to top Go down
Fi Westen
Admin
Fi Westen

HORATIO MAYDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORATIO MAYDAY   HORATIO MAYDAY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Calleigh.... you do not...want to do this...he loves you so much.... Cooper is an ass. So Is Aaron from what I hear...he will not.....do that.

Calligh Michael... CRAP as Cal cocks it.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

HORATIO MAYDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORATIO MAYDAY   HORATIO MAYDAY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Calleigh looks..today I have gone through hell... my father making me do illegal acts just to make ends meat! and then Aaron and Cooper telling me I cannot keep my man??? OMG. she cocks it. I don't want to lose Horatio!
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Michael Westen

HORATIO MAYDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORATIO MAYDAY   HORATIO MAYDAY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Michael sighed and folded his arms as he waited for Horatio to show up. He pulled out his phone and dialed Horatio. "Horatio, it's Michael. Call me when u get this. I'm at the lab with Fi and Cal." "Cal, H isn't picking up his phone. When's the last time u saw him or spoke to him?" Michael asked.
Back to top Go down
Fi Westen
Admin
Fi Westen

HORATIO MAYDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORATIO MAYDAY   HORATIO MAYDAY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Fi is nervous...watching Cal... Come on cal tell us.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

HORATIO MAYDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORATIO MAYDAY   HORATIO MAYDAY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Cal: Friday... she tears.. clicking her gun....Not budging.
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Michael Westen

HORATIO MAYDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORATIO MAYDAY   HORATIO MAYDAY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:31 pm

"What was the last conversation u had with him?" Michael asked.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

HORATIO MAYDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORATIO MAYDAY   HORATIO MAYDAY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:46 pm

She says...um I told him I loved him and Cooper And Aaron said he left me and dated Polly...showing her phone to Michael.... and that I know is a lie.. She tears.... Cooper always has it out for me!
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Michael Westen

HORATIO MAYDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORATIO MAYDAY   HORATIO MAYDAY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:37 am

"Any recent texts, voicemails u guys left?" Michael said.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

HORATIO MAYDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORATIO MAYDAY   HORATIO MAYDAY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:55 am

She hands him her phone. I texted Horatio a copy.... and she says. you can take one too...she tears... throwing her phone gun still to her head.

Fi: Cal: please.... as Cal feels Michael wrestle her to the ground..Cal tears... she has a grip...as Michael has a grip on her too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HORATIO MAYDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORATIO MAYDAY   HORATIO MAYDAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HORATIO MAYDAY
Page 1 of 1