Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime

A Crossover RP Forum Between CSI: Miami And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:51 am

It is raining at 2 in the afternoon on a weekend. Both Mac and Stella are off. Mac does not like being off too much. He loves to fight Crime. Stella and Mac are newlyweds. Mac goes into the bathroom. They are not so used to the married life but love each other Dearly. Mac: AHH PINK! Omg! As he looks around… STELLA!!! Pink? SERIOUSLY? Loll … he smiles. He looks around. Pink wash cloths and each of them have a pink towel and a blue towel. Each have WIFE and HUSBAND on it. He looks…and soaps are roses and petals…he looks…OKAY……as he looks at the medicine cabinet: MIDOL…and TAMPONS and so on. He looks…OMG….Stella looks at him…with a soft giggle… Hi baby…she smiles at him.
Mac is all Okay..honey we need to talk…putting up his finger with a smile… Stella; What about? She smiles…looking at him. Mac is all : OKAY…. Seriously hon. I know you love pink …but remember sweetheart…I live here too hm? Stella smiles…Okay …agreed . She looks.He looks in the kitchen. His mug is blue … Mac A Million…and hers says Stella Baby Doll …hers being pink and white. The plates are multi coloured…and the afghans are pink…rose… and blue. She added blue to keep Mac into a happy medium. The pillows black…the rug is a dusty rose and white shades…and the curtains…white and blue…so it keeps Mac happy too. The chair is blue and the pillow pink and blue and the ones on the couch it is blue and white. His chair is black with blue and white on it. Mac is all OKAY…hehe ok. The Tv stand is blue…and the hearts are hanging from it as red and pink and black. He looks…and the Bedding is blue and white and the pillow shams are blue pink and white.
A week goes by and Mac is all Okay… Honey we need to talk about our home décor… Please. NO MORE PINK. He smiles.
Stella: Fine..Fine….as she giggles. She gets to work and she gets a match on the killer on 24th Street. She eyes Mac…any leads on who killed the teen that was on the streets? She looks at him. She is worried.
Mac Eyes her …they had some intense talks about cases but not anything they could not talk over….He hired Stella on staff and it was a trial ….is it working out? He wants to be the head of the house….the big Cahoona and the one in charge. What will Stella say? Will she make it in NYPD?
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:55 pm

Mac was at the crime scene trying to focus on his victim that was murdered. Make that two victims that were murdered. A double homicide. How lovely. The only thing Mac could think about was his pink apartment. Pink this and pink that. Now Stella is a woman after all, but pink wasn't the only color he wanted to see. He wanted to see some masculine colors too like blue or black, or hell, even purple. "Stella, u know, I don't mean to sound like a whiny husband but pink really? That's like the only color I'm seeing in our apartment. Pink. Can't we buy other colors like purple or black? I'm a man after all and I live there too." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:59 pm

She nods...okay we can do a little purple and some black.Smile it will still go with the decor she smiles....
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Mac smirked. "U can keep your pink, Stella. I think I may have worded that wrong. It would be awkward for me to be using a pink towel to dry myself off with, don't u think?" he asked. Don smirked as he listened to Mac. "Now I would pay to see u use pink, Mac. I'd get a good kick out of that." he joked. Mac sighed softly. "The victims, Don? What do u got?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Don: Snickers... Well, we have a bullet wound in the middle of the eyes....and we have a slit from a lascerated knife.....and the blood looks to be two types...soon to find that out at post. He cannot help himself...and I see my boss using a pink pen.... He smiles. Handing him the gun and bullets.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Mac looked at the pen he was using, unaware that it was pink. "Stella must've slipped that in my jacket pocket this morning when we left our apartment. I'm glad u find that funny, Stella. U can have your pink pen back too." he said.

Last edited by Detective Mac Taylor on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:57 pm

She smiles and gives him the blue one. She says...its pale...pink ...not dark pink and it has a blue shine to it. LOL she smiles.... Gotta have fun with my man once in a while lol. she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Mac stood up from his knelt down position and looked at Stella. "Pink is still pink regardless of whether it's dull pink or hot pink or faded pink, Stella." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Stella looks...Okay.... she smiles... She looks I saw a guy at work the other day. hehe he wore a pink dress shirt Lol but it was this colour here ..she points at the pen. It has a shade of purple in it. But i get it honey u do not like pink...she fills out her form to get ready to bring in her evidence.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Mac laughed. "This discussion isn't gonna end anytime soon, I can just see it now. We'll be in the lab still discussing what color is the real pink. Call Sid, have him come down to pick up the bodies so he can begin the autopsy." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:32 pm

He nods... She is a good woman Mac... despite the pink he laughs... calling sid... Sid: Hi... Whats up? Don: can you please ..as he giggles..trying to compose himself...Come and get the body on 24th....to begin autopsy...as he hangs up OMG! he sits on the bench to compose himself a bit.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Sid nodded. "Sure thing, Don. By the way, I decided to wear my pink scrubs today just for the hell of it. I'm sure Mac will get a kick out of it." he said.

Last edited by Detective Mac Taylor on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:58 pm

He laughs..Pink scrubs? LOL okay this is getting weirder by the day but yeah...good one Sid. See you soon.Smile This is oh so funny...he laughs...composing himself... Almost crying laughing so hard on poor mac's expense lol..ooomg. he shakes his head getting into his car waiting for Sid to show up.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Sid laughed. "I'm only kidding, Don. I went with blue. But I'm on my way to u right now." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:05 pm

He nods...okay I was going to say! lol.! He is all : I am waiting my friend. With a Starbucks with your name on it as well.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Mac looked at Don. "Sid bringing his pink scrubs with him, Don? Should I be worried when he pulls in, gets out of the car and shows up with pink?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Don: no he is not bringin any pink scrubs...he was kidding when he said that. But yeah.... Noone is pulling up in pink scrubs but that was funny.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Mac sighed softly and he even managed a smile as he looked at Stella. "U see what u started? Pink happens to be the topic of the day. Next thing u know my office will be painted pink. Pink walls, pink desk, pink chair, pink couch, u name it. U won't ever catch me dead in a pink office." he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:05 pm

She looks: Now honey it isn't that bad LOL i would not humiliate you that much...she giggles.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Mac laughed hard. "Yeah u say that now, Stell. Who knows what u have up your sleeve. Speaking of the best ME in town, there's Sid. Come on, help me move the body closer to the van." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Stella smiles... I would not do that to you... as she helps lift him zipping the body up. and strapping it and waiting for Sid to come out. Stella looks and smiles.... as the door goes wide opened. Sid: All set? cool stuff. Please tell me more.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Mac informed Sid of the bodies they discovered. "Two gunshot wounds to the eyes, chest, and neck area. Bodies were dumped here, no sign of the gun yet." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:20 pm

He looks. Okay ... I will take them back to post... i see there is a lasceration...any sign of the knife?
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Mac shook his head. "We retrieved the knife, now all we need to do is locate the gun, Sid. Keep me updated on the vics. I need to know TOD and exact COD." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:37 pm

He nods...allright thanks I will keep you posted..and you and your wife be good lol. No fighting over pink lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks   Mac  And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mac And Stella ~ NewlyWeds On The Rocks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next