Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime

A Crossover RP Forum Between CSI: Miami And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Lindsay had been expecting a baby boy. She had been getting rather large, so she worked on getting a little more nutrition into her. The rain fell and the wind was blowing and yet the excitement was in the air. Lindsay had a day off and she was close to maternity leave. The wind was blowing rather wild, and there were flood warnings going throughout the city.  New York was in turmoil. No dangers of food or rations and so on, but the Trams…and the Underground transportation subways were at a standstill. It was too dangerous to really take anyone anywhere. People were out working and doing their daily routine and some were stranded.  Lindsay started to worry about Danny. She looked out the window and lightening was flashing everywhere. There was a warning of a power outage throughout New York.  She looked outside and rubbed her stomach.  Throughout the night the water started to rise some. Now Lindsay was ok because she was at the tenth floor of her apartment building. But she felt sorry for the families in the homes.  She looked at the rain. The lightening was just roaring and whistling everywhere.  She made some coffee and she sat away from the windows. She was almost due and she was not liking this at all. Danny was usually home by now.  She picked up her cell phone and called him. The cell rings, and rings, and rings, and she finally gets him. "Danny?" she asked.  Mac, meanwhile was at the crime lab on his day off, just going over some old cases. He wasn't aware that Lindsay was in labor.

Last edited by Detective Mac Taylor on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer
Boom Master
Boom Master
Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:22 pm

There was one benefit to the city when it came to rain, in this amount: even the workaholics - not including the team - tried to avoid, or could not get to outside of their homes and whatever other buildings they were in. Translation? An ease up on call outs for the team. But it was still busy, and it took Danny a bit before he recognized the ring tone of Lindsay on his phone. "Linds... Yeah, you okay?" At a time like this, that was the first thing he had to have out of his mouth. They were expecting for Pete's sake, he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:15 am

Lindsay nodded. "My water just broke Danny, I need to get to the hospital now. Where are u?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer
Boom Master
Boom Master
Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Danny was shocked and surprised, shooting up from his seat at the news. "Oh my God, I'm at the lab! I'll be there asap, Linds, just hang on!" He didn't wait to finish his sentence before he raced out of the lab, taking a moment to look for Mac to see his boss in his office. "I'll be there soon, okay?"he told Lindsay quickly before he hung up without waiting to hear her answer before he shoved his phone in his pocket and sprinted down the hall, nearly colliding into the glass doors of Mac's office in his haste to tell Mac what was going on and why he was about to scoot from the lab. "Mac, it's Lindsay! I gotta go, she's at home and I think... Well,... I think it's time!"
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Mac leaned forward in his chair, and nodded over to Danny, picking up his jacket and phone. "Get home to her now, I'll meet u at the hospital, Danny." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer
Boom Master
Boom Master
Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Danny nodded. Mac didn't need to tell him twice. "We'll see you there, Mac!"he called over his shoulder as he sprinted out of Mac's office to grab his keys from his locker.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:14 pm

Mac put his jacket on and dialed Stella. "Stella, hey, I'm heading over to Trinity now. Yeah, I just spoke to Danny, I told him to get home to Lindsay right away and we'll all be waiting for them at the hospital. I'll see u there. I love u." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer
Boom Master
Boom Master
Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Danny rushed home as fast as he could to get to Lindsay. "Linds, babe! I made it!"he called as he stepped inside their home. Lucy greeted him first and he offered his daughter a smile before they both went off to help Lindsay.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:05 pm

Lindsay was very happy to see Danny. She thought he'd never arrive. Well, she knew he would, but not that soon. "He's been kicking me left and right, Danny. I think he's gonna be a soccer player." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer
Boom Master
Boom Master
Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Danny smiled and chuckled. "Mac's gonna meet us at the hospital, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Lindsay nodded. "Sounds good. I really want the whole gang to be there." she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer
Boom Master
Boom Master
Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Danny nodded. "I'm sure he'll make sure they are,"he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Mac gathered the entire team into his office before they headed to the hospital. "Ok listen up, Lindsay's on her way to the hospital. She's about to give birth. I'm sure she would want everyone of us threw and that's what we're gonna do. I can take five of u in the Avalanche." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer
Boom Master
Boom Master
Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Stella nodded as she listened to Mac. "I'll definitely ride with you,"she said. Don nodded in agreement, "I'll ride with you as well. Unless anyone needs to ride with me and we'll take my car?"
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Mac nodded. "Stella, Don, you're with me, Adam, Hawkes, Sid, you're in Don's car. Let's move." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer
Boom Master
Boom Master
Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:14 am

Don nodded. "Alrighty then! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny   Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth Of A Second CSI Baby || Danny
Page 1 of 1