Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime

A Crossover RP Forum Between CSI: Miami And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calleigh's Interrogation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

Calleigh's  Interrogation Empty
PostSubject: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Calleigh is taken into MDPD as she is close to being charged with Stripping under aged. Cal looks and says: I'm 21! And I was forced! H looks at her and he says: U DRANK UNDER THE INFLUENCE! And you could have called me!

Calleigh:YOU TOLD ME WERE OVER AND I HAD NO CHANCE OF GETTING INTO PD! She tears.

Horatio: Shit...I did..but I was angry! I still love you, and you ...little girl have a lot to learn about respect before you even get an inkling of a chance working for me! As for our Relationship? Well ...that ...will be thought about, but as for being a cop??? You have a lot of maturing to do!!!!
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Calleigh is brought in... she wiggles! She tears.. as she is cuffed and put to the chair cuffed. She sees the glare in Horatio's eyes.... Cal is drunk to the core. Bars around them ...a cot for her to sleep on and some fruit by the bed. She eyes Horatio....Please....she tears... I have a future as a police officer....he slaps her once....on the cheek. Just enough to feel it...his glasses in hand... He has never seen her stoop so low drunk....to her core....
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Michael was in the interrogation room with Cal and H. "Wait a minute here. She was ordered by her father to do it. She didn't do it by choice. U can't fault her for that. If anyone's to blame, it's Ken, her father." Michael said.
Back to top Go down
Fi Westen
Admin
Fi Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Fi: well... If I were Horatio I would have given her a slap to beat the band too but...seeing the circumstances..? Um yeah... She needs to be in protective custody! Cal...Drinking? as Horatio left the room. But we will have to get you out of this first..Won't we Michael?
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Calleigh yells: HORATIO..Sad she cries...as she looks at Fi and Michael.... Great.....I believe I lost my dignity and my boyfriend ...she burries her face in her arms on the table... This hurts...my heart so badly! I hate my father !!!! I hate him so bad! Now I lost my boyfriend and my chance to be the best COP AND CSI IN MIAMI! She tears....THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!
Back to top Go down
Sam J. Axe
Admin
Sam J. Axe

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:49 pm

Sam heard about the incident at the Acid Bar and decided to help out any way he could. "Ok so what the hell is going on here? Why is Cal in custody, Fi?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://doubletroubleinmiami.forumotion.com/
Fi Westen
Admin
Fi Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Fi looks at Sam. "Well she is not being arrested. She is in "protective custody" but she is making this hard on all of us. Horatio adores that little heart in there...but right now quite frankly she is acting like a 12 year old. She is scared. She has been so abused by her father. Horatio is working on getting him some jail time. But in the meantime, he wants her in custody somewhere, so her father has no chance of finding her. She is angry and she is so scared and I wish she would calm down for us to even remotely talk to her. She is so scared Horatio left her and so on. But Horatio is so mad at her because she will not snap out of it long enough to listen. HELP us Sam. Horatio and um, we...are at our wits end. We are ready to let the officers take her to jail for 48 hours...until she learns to listen. But I hope we can prevent that step."
Back to top Go down
Sam J. Axe
Admin
Sam J. Axe

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Sam sighed and paced around the interrogation room. "U know what this looks like? This doesn't look good obviously, but this also looks like government spies that are interrogating an MDPD officer. That won't look good for my reputation!!! Ok I may be flipping out because I haven't been in an interrogation room doing the interrogating, I'm usually the one getting interrogated. Ok so what do we do now? We just let her sit here and be intimidated by her father?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Cal is in tears...looking around the room. I want to get out of here!! kicking the table again. She is so mad. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING....
The table is kicked and the table flies across the room. Her nerves are so spasmed..and she is so scared and upset. HORATIO HATES ME!!! HE WON'T EVEN TALK TO ME! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO SOOO WRONG??? SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE???? taking a breathe...
Back to top Go down
Sam J. Axe
Admin
Sam J. Axe

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Sam placed his hand on Cal's shoulder. "Cal, he doesn't hate u. He's just emotional right now. He's not sure what to do to protect u from your father. Until we figure out how to protect u, you're gonna stay with us at Mike's loft." he said.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:33 pm

She tears... I love Horatio..... she tears... I love him more than anything...she cries...But im screwing up ....she lowers her head and cuffed tight ot the chair...she cries her eyes out
Back to top Go down
Sam J. Axe
Admin
Sam J. Axe

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:34 pm

"Cal come on, you're not a screw up. We're only human. We all mess up. Now come on, cheer up. I'll buy u a mojito." Sam said.
Back to top Go down
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 pm

"I have not eaten since 5 last night.... she tears..." as she passes out from all the stress her head droops. The chair topples over...she is out cold.
Back to top Go down
Fi Westen
Admin
Fi Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Fi Looks: and now she is in hysterics: OK NOW THIS IS NOT GOOD. Breathing herself. Michael... do we call 911???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh's Interrogation   Calleigh's  Interrogation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calleigh's Interrogation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime :: MDPD Crime Lab :: Lieutenant Horatio Caine's Office-
Jump to: