Double Trouble: NYPD Crime Lab Team Teams Up With MDPD Crime Lab To Help Solve Crime

A Crossover RP Forum Between CSI: Miami And CSI: NY

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Empty
PostSubject: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Calleigh was not hired at MDPD. She had not heard from Horatio in over a month. They had a serious falling out and she had to find money. Her father took her back in and made her strip for a living. Now Horatio, he still loves Calleigh very much. He  has been looking for Calleigh at no avail. Calleigh was being abused on a regular basis…as her father was a very powerful man in Miami. Horatio is RICH and he was going to find Calleigh if it killed him.  He has spent days banging his head trying to find his woman.
Fi is at Acid drop having a wine when she turns and her eyes go BIG… OH C..rap! She takes out her cell phone….Yeah…um…Michael…you will want to call Horatio. I found his …gulps….Girlfriend. She is um..indesposed of with just panties on and um doing unmentionables…! Um… We need Horatio right away!!
Horatio and Michael show up and Calleigh is dancing on the pole… swinging her hair…and making her sounds…she is one little hot woman up there… swinging…sliding ….hanging upside down… and whatever else that can be dreamed up.
Ken: That’s right… my little Lambchop!! Show your stuff! You may get a real man!  He chuckles smoking a cigar.  He downs his Martini : ANOTHER PLEASE! He  watches… That’s  right my babygirl.
Cal sees Horatio. She is horrified…. Seeing him..and Ken all of a sudden sees  a hand Clamp onto his shoulder… it is Calleigh’s REAL man…. And he is about to get her out of there ….and Cal swings and shows her stuff a bit more. She is drunk out of her gorg…. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder to Horatio… He loves her to death and one day wants to marry the brazen beauty, he is about to show her but for now…she is in serious trouble.
Cal: HNN! OMG…
Horatio : CALLEIGH do not make this hard on yourself … putting cuffs on her getting her covered…we are getting your clothes and you are coming with me!
Calleigh cries….and Horatio picks up her money and pays for her drinks and drags her out….What is about to happen next??
   Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Westen
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Michael stepped in front of Ken and Horatio. "Ok obviously there's just a huge misunderstanding here. Why don't we all just forget about what just happened and I'll buy us all some drinks?" Michael then dragged Ken to the side. "Do not create a scene. This is how u want your daughter to live her life??? What kind of crazy bastard are u? We're taking her out of here and we're not gonna let her be intimidated by u, u hear me? U try to follow us and I will make it my personal mission to kill u. U can bank on that!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Ken looks as He sees Horatio carry Cal out in cuffs... as he dresses her around the corner...

Ken: Is that a threat??? He stares Michael down and sits in his chair... Fi: Listen Jerk....face. We are agents that can take care of you really fast.... Now... we will take your daughter and try to DEPROGRAM HER from this crap! Now... SHOO! as Ken gets up and says: HORATIO GIVE ME MY LITTLE GIRL BACK! he cries....as Cal is being carried out dressed and tied up good because she is drunker than an old skunk...Cal: HMMM! as Horatio puts her in the hummer...shutting the door.

Horatio: That ...may be my future wife in there as far away as that sounds....and as crazy as it sounds...as Cal is looking through the glass. tears falling down her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Westen
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Michael grabbed Ken's collar and smiled. "U bet your damn LIFE it's a threat. We're spies, I'm a former CIA Operative. U do not wanna make this any harder on yourself. Trust me on that one!!" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:54 pm

He looks: She is my kid....he sits down... as he looks at Michael...and slides into his seat.... Cal is crying..so hard. But does her best to retain her self control. She eyes Horatio who is not very happy with her right now . She weeps not knowing what is going on but she will soon find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Westen
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Michael glared at Ken. "EXACTLY KEN!!! She's your daughter. Not some animal u can throw out into the public and have her humiliated!!!! Think about that while u sit your ass in prison!!!!" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi Westen
Admin
Fi Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Fi Looks... Ok honey....let's ....lets...as she sees him put Fi aside Gently.....
Ken: PRISON? SHE IS OF AGE!!!! Fi: has her fists clinched as the fight starts....U ARE GETTING ROUND 1 WITH ME!!!!! She goes after Ken..she punches his gutt and his cheek...his lip is slightly cut...she feels Michale grab her... Fi is on a roll... LET ME GO! HMM! LET ME GO AND I WILL KICK HIS ASS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Westen
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:23 am

"Fi, wait, stop. Let's not get carried away here." Michael said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:33 am

She sighs...a man that abuses his daughter...OH I DESPISE that ...I so do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Westen
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 am

"I know. We need to lock his ass up." Michael said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calleigh Lynne Caine
Admin
Calleigh Lynne Caine

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:56 am

Cal : My whole life... he has done that since I was 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way   Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calleigh ~ Rescue Is On The Way
Page 1 of 1